What Chapman Engineering Does
Chapman Engineering offers several broad categories of services:
Cathodic protection and test station installation.
- Corrosion Protection including Coatings and Cathodic Protection Systems/ Specifications for Tanks and Pipelines, Oil and Gas Systems, Water and Wastewater Utilities, and Power Generation Infrastructure
- Internal Corrosion Control Consulting, to include review of maintenance and intelligent pigging programs and data sets, planning and review of chemical program operations, goals and performance evaluations
- Corrosion and Coatings Failure Analysis, Coating System Specification and Assessment, Third Party Coating Inspection, “Anomaly Dig” Investigations of External Pipeline Concerns, and Technical Expertise for legal matters
• Pipeline Corrosion Integrity Management, per U. S. Department of Transportation and Texas Railroad Commission Requirements, Cathodic Protection Survey, Design, troubleshooting, Condition Assessment, Installation, and Electrical Continuity Testing
• UST and AST Facility Environmental Services – Patented Fuel Finder™ Release Detection (or Soil Vapor Surveying) at UST & AST Sites, Including Work in Cooperative Ventures with Other Environmental or “Pump & Tank” Service Firms
• Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasures Plans, and Facility Response Plans for Larger Facilities; Operations and Monitoring Plans for Natural Gas Systems, Including Fugitive Emissions Testing
• Environmental Assessment, Including Site and Risk Assessment, Geologic Assessment and Aquifer Studies, Environmental Corrective Action and Site Remediation (Cleanup)
Interested in any of these services? Call us at 800-375-7747.