Providing assessment and remediation of petroleum hydrocarbons, heavy metals & chlorinated solvent contamination problems.
- Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs)
- Ground-Water Availability Studies, Water Quality Studies
- Texas Risk Reduction Program
- Affected Property Assessment Report (APAR)
- Subsurface remediation
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) removal
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasures (SPCC) plan
- Texas voluntary cleanup program (VCP)
- Innocent owner/operator program (IOP)
- Brownfield application
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Mapping, Data Studies, Across Project Types
Phase I & Phase II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs)
Most lenders require a Phase I ESA prior to lending money on commerical properties. The Phase I ESA determines the potential for environmental problems at a property based on current and historical site uses, and adjacent property uses. If a recognized environmental condition identified during a Phase I ESA, a Phase II ESA, soils and groundwater are often sampled to determine if contamination is present and the contamination.
Texas Risk Reduction Program (TRRP)
Spill Prevention, Water Quality,
and Other Engineered Plans
TRRP is the TCEQs regulatory program to which properties (without underground storage tanks) with reported releases after September 1, 2003 are subject. TRRP was established to allow for a more thorough site assessment and investigation process, driving down the need for unnecessary site clean-ups.
Remediation Projects for:
- Heavy Metals
- Chlorinated Solvents and other Contaminants in Soils, Ground Water, Air
Chapman Engineering provides environmental engineering, specialized consulting and expert witness work. Environmental engineering and science covers a very broad spectrum of project needs. Chapman Engineering offers experienced professionals, business understanding, working knowledge of applicable regulations, and the credibility with regulators to provide solutions and services to our clients.
- Design of Public Water Wells & Public Water Systems
- Spill Prevention, Control, & Countermeasures Plans (SPCC ) for Above-Ground Petroleum Storage Tanks (ASTs)
- Edwards Aquifer Authority Spill Prevention & Response Plans (SPRP)
- TCEQ Water Pollution Abatement Plans (WPAP) for Edwards Aquifer Region
- Storm-Water Pollution Prevention Plans (known as "SWP3", "SWPPP", or "SW3P")
- Groundwater Availability & Water Quality Studies
- Bulk Petroleum Terminals
- Tank Batteries
- Petroleum Bulk Plants