Cal Chapman, P. E.
- NACE certified CP4, Cathodic Protection Specialist #23357.
- Pipeline Operator Qualification (OQ) through NCCER #10546267.
- NCCER certified tasks include Corrosion Prevention Field Technician I - Installation and Measurement, Corrosion Prevention Field Technician II and III, and Custom Pipeline Maintenance Technician.
- PEC Safeland USA, Confined Spaces, and H2S Gas Awareness
- Licensed Texas Professional Engineer #81268, Environmental Engineering
- Licensed New Mexico Professional Engineer #19169, Environmental Engineering
- LIcensed North Dakota Professional Engineer #8286, Environmental Engineering
- Licensed Oklahoma Professional Engineer #26056, Environmental Engineering
- Model Law Engineer #35248, National Council of Examiners for Engineering & Surveying
- TCEQ Corrective Action Project Manager #00255
William M. "Mike" Ames
- NACE Cathodic Protection Specialist #4343, NACE Senior Corrosion Technologist #4343.
- Pipeline Corrosion Integrity Manager
- Attended the safety training at the Tioga ND training facility.
- TWIC® through 05/20/2019
Eric Frechette, P. E.
- Registered Professional Civil Engineer, State of California (#70527)
- Registered Professional Engineer, Quebec, Canada (#110477)
- NACE International certified Cathodic Protection Specialist (#7511)
- NACE-certified CP1, Cathodic Protection Tester #18337
- Licensed Cathodic Protection Tester
- Pipeline Operator Qualification (OQ) through NCCER #10546320
- NCCER-certified tasks include Corrosion Prevention Field Technician I - Installation and Measurement
- Corrosion Prevention Field Technician II and III
- Task #1 – Conducting Pipeline Patrols and Task #2Conducting Odorization Sniff Test.
- Emergency Valve Inspection
- Relief Valve Inspection and Testing
- Over-Pressure Protection Device testing
- PEC Safeland USA
- H2S Gas awareness